Diablo updating setup files stuck effect dating to students
After leaving the installer for ~30 minutes, it finally brings up an error stating it could not run the Blizzard agent; This gives me an error code - BLZPTS00007 - which gives me a few more google hits including a seemingly official guide on how to troubleshoot agent issues on Battle.net, however performing the steps listed under 'Advanced Troubleshooting' still hasn't resolved my problem.How can I get past "Updating setup files..." when reinstalling Diablo 3, and what is error BLZPTS0007? Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil . Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .Running the installer, and while stuck in the "Updating files", kill in Task Manager.Some report that it took few kills before it started to work, but as these issues with Mo P/D3 seem to be based on some black magic, nobody knows..For whatever reason, Internet Explorer (which I never use) was set to "work offline".For whatever reason, with Internet Explorer set to work offline, the Diablo 3 installer was failing to do anything other than time out.
I also noticed when looking at My Computer that while ignition is attempting to install files, the i2 drive disappears and re-appears about every 3 seconds.
Just as an aside, which I assume/hope might correct itself after I'm able to update it; right now it's also no longer allowing me to modify parameters on my vehicle either.
I've tried re-installing the tune to correct that issue and well... So for the moment I've returned my vehicle to stock.
Graev was unable to play Diablo 3 during the beta due to a problem with the launcher giving an error. it will get stuck for a min or so and then work Fix #5 (Thanks SCH) NOTE: This Fix is experimental. Proceed with Fix #5 at your own risk, “I followed all of the posted fixes and none of them were working for me.
After pre-ordering tonight and downloading the client to be ready for Tuesday, we ran into the same problem and thought all hope was lost. Close it, and ctrl alt delete and end the “Agent” process. Go to C/programdata/battle.net/agent and run the “Agent” executable 4. An user on the forums posted his version of the C:\Program Data\Battle. All you have to do is replace his version with your old version, and hopefully everything should work (as it did for me).” -SCH from comments - Fix #5 Additional Notes: If you get a decryption error it means you probably didn’t finish the download. decryption error might also indicate a corrupt download.